Simple XML is a tiny and simple to use XML parser written in C.
You might be interested in the simple XML parser if you want
- a simple to use XML parser interface
- a small and fast XML parser
- => you need a limited parser for a handheld or
embedded device or want to parse simple XML files such as
You definately don't want to use the simple XML parser if you
- need a well-proven XML parser
- want to parse XML data block-wise (i.e. don't want to read
all the XML data to parse to memory in one go)
- need a validating parser
- need support for entities or cdata
- need to parse unicode documents
- => you need a full-fledged XML parser (see
2002 Aug 23
- Release 1.0 (Build 1.x) available
The first SourceForge release of simplexml is available.
2002 Aug 22
- New home on SourceForge
simplexml has found a new home on SourceForge.
The new project site is:
The webpage of simplexml has completely been redesigned and is now generated
(A small step for mankind, a giant leap for the maintainer ;-).)